About Santhome School
- All students shall make themselves familiar with the rules and regulations that concern their conduct in the school. ignorance of the rules will not be accepted as an excuse. Parents are requested to ensure that the rules and regulations are carefully observed by the student.
- Children desiring admission to the K.G. section, of the school shall submit the following documents along with the application.
- The photocopy of the birth certificate.
- Two passport size photos.
Students seeking admission to the standard First shall submit the following documents besides those mentioned in the application form.
- The original birth certificate issued from the village or the municipal office.
- However the school does not guarantee the admission to standard I, to those students who have successfully completed their K.G Course at any other school including the school of Sangli Mission Society.
- A candidate who has attended any recognized school cannot be admitted without a Leaving Certificate from the school last attended.
- In case of candidate coming from the schools outside the state of Maharashtra, the Leaving Certificate must be countersigned by the educational officer of the district, in which the previous school is situated.